16 More Ways You Lead The Pack
Last time we shared 19 Ways You Lead the Pack, but we couldn't possibly cover all of the things that make you great in just one post. The 6 Pack family and fans are a constant source of inspiration and we work tirelessly to make sure that our meal management systems are equipped to help you reach your fitness goals.
It's a difficult task to list all of the reasons you're awesome, but we're back at it again with 16 more ways you lead the pack.
1. You believe that the harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
2. Your workout schedule isn't dependent on the number of Likes you get.
3. It's a slow process, but you know quitting won't get you there any faster.
4. People think you're obsessed with fitness, but really you just love that post-workout feeling.
5. You give your all, without fail, to every single workout.
6. You don't stop until you're proud.
7. Success to you is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
8. You won't wake up tomorrow wishing you had started today.
9. Lifting is the highlight of your day.
10. When you feel like quitting you think about why you started.
11. You believe that all the time, the sweat, and the dedication pays off.
12. Every day you work to become a better person. Not for anyone, but yourself.
13. You can't help yourself from making this face at lesser mortals.
14. Every morning you wake up and tell yourself "I can do this."
15. You've stopped trying to fit in because you know you were born to stand out.
16. At first they asked you why you're doing it. Now they ask you how you did it.
Words can't describe how much we love our 6 Pack Fitness fans, but perhaps a photo of you and your 6 Pack bag can! Tag us and use hashtag #LeadThePack for a chance to be featured on our website. Every week one 6 Pack Fitness fan will win a bag! Be sure to check out our 6 Pack community page for the official rules and to see your fellow leaders hard at work.