Healthy Super Bowl Snack Ideas
By Priscilla Lucci
Low Fat Ranch Dip and Veggie Platter
- Mix desired amount of Greek Yogurt and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning in a dipping bowl. Make a platter of carrots, broccoli and celery sticks.
Turkey Pesto Cucumber Roll Sandwiches
- Slice thin pieces of cucumber from end to end to make rolls (but thick enough to hold ingredients).
- Add pesto, slices of turkey, avocado, and small pieces of tomato. Roll it up together like a sushi roll. Pin together with a toothpick!
Low-Calorie Taco Dip
- Base: Mix non-fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, salsa, and taco seasoning.
- Top with shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, diced avocado, cheese, green onions, and olives.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Mix in a bowl 1 lb of ground chicken, 6 packs fitness cayenne hot sauce, 1 large egg, 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder and onion powder. If you like extra spicy add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper and green onions chopped.
- Roll into little meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and a little cooking spray. - Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 mins. When done, immediately coat with more hot sauce! Can also use the low-calorie ranch as a dip!
- Diced or shredded chicken cooked with taco seasoning.
- Add in a bowl with shredded lettuce, 2oz black beans, pico de gallo, chopped green onion, and 2oz-3oz avocado!
-Top with salsa and 6 pack fitness cayenne sauce.