6 Pack Bags Diet Profile: UltraMetabolism Diet
ULTRAMETABOLISM DIET QUICK HITS
- What it is: A diet consisting of whole, unprocessed foods.
- What you can eat: Nuts, beans, vegetables, fruits and fatty fish.
- What you can drink: Water, decaf green tea, herbal tea, clear broth and fruit juice.
- What you will see: An increased metabolism, better performance in the gym, lowered blood pressure, reduced risk for heart disease and your body will process sugar more effectively.
A frequent complaint of many dieters is that they have a slow metabolism and a lack of energy. WAKE UP! Your current diet is dragging you down. By following the UltraMetabolism Diet, you will set a plan in place for your body that will boost your metabolism, control cravings and naturally detoxify the body. By using a meal management system and properly planning out your nutrition, you can work to CRUSH your goals and achieve the body of your dreams.
- Length of phase: 3 weeks
- What you can eat: Vegetables, some fruits, herbs, seafood, lean meat, poultry, most nuts, soy products and beans.
- What you can't eat: High-fructose corn syrup, caffeine, alcohol, hydrogenated oil, refined carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners, sugar, dairy, eggs and wheat.
- Length of phase: 4 weeks
- What you can eat: Vegetables, some fruits, herbs, seafood, lean meat, poultry, most nuts, soy products and beans. Dairy, eggs and wheat can start to be introduced slowly and in moderation.
- What you can't eat: High-fructose corn syrup, caffeine, alcohol, hydrogenated oil, refined carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners and sugar.
ULTRAMETABOLISM DIET SHOPPING CART
- Meats: Lean beef and lamb.
- Poultry: Chicken and turkey.
- Fish: Wild salmon and striped bass.
- Fats: Avocados, olive oil, coconut oil and sesame seed oil.
- Vegetables: Bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, cucumber, kale, romaine lettuce, mushrooms, onions, pumpkin, radishes, spinach and tomatoes.
- Fruits: Apples, bananas, grapes, black olives, pears, strawberries and watermelon.
- Nuts/Seeds: almonds, cashews, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, almond butter, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- Beans: Black, cannellini, kidney, navy and great northern.
- Grains: Brown rice, wild rice, oats and amaranth.
ULTRAMETABOLISM DIET TIPS
- The UltraMetabolism Diet can be bended to your whims, but it will ultimately slow your progress down.
- This diet is based on eating non-processed foods. Consider reading up on raw food and the benefits of this healthy lifestyle.
- If a product is organic, that doesn't mean it's healthy. Monitor your portions to ensure your non-processed foods aren't making you fat.
Looking for fuel for your next workout? The UltraMetabolism Diet should naturally energize the body and prep you for your upcoming weight lifting sesh at the gym. Ultimately, this diet is what you make of it. If you commit to eating non-processed foods and pack them in your 6 Pack Bags, you will be giving your body the well-deserved boost it needs.
Photo Credit: Marlith