If you love healthy ways to spice up your food as much as we do, you probably already have a 4-pack of our newest hot sauce creations – but did you know we have a new flavor out?! Yes, we've unleashed our variety of Cayenne Hot Sauce in order to make your spicy dreams come true. Find out a little bit more the cayenne pepper and get our exclusive recipe featuring our hot sauce below!
Quick Cayenne Facts:
- Red hot chili peppers known for their medicinal purposes as well as flavoring.
- Named for the city of Cayenne in French Guiana.
- Related to bell peppers and jalapeÃƒ±os.
- Also used in powder form.
- Usually rated 30,000 - 50,000 Scoville units. (The Scoville scale measures the spicy heat of chili peppers; bell peppers have 0, habanero have 100,000 – 350,000, and the very hottest range up to 855,000 – 2,200,000.)
6 Pack's new Cayenne Flavor Amp is a great way to boost the flavor of any dish with a light heat and vibrant peppery taste. With 0 calories, grams of fat, carbs, or protein – this hot sauce is one for the books! Find out more about all our hot sauces, browse all the varieties, and test out our exclusive recipe for spicy turkey-stuffed mushrooms during your next meal prep session.
Makes 6 servings – 4 mushrooms each.
24 medium mushrooms, wiped clean
6 oz ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
1/2 cup chopped green onion
3 tablespoons Six Pack Fitness Classic Cayenne Hot Sauce
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400Ã‚°. Remove and chop stems from mushrooms; reserve. Place caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If you don't have any, use foil and a bit of cooking spray.
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, cook the turkey until browned and separated. Stir in chopped mushroom stems, red pepper, green onion, wine (optional), Six Pack Fitness Classic Cayenne Hot Sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook until liquid is evaporated and flavors have melded. Stir in mozzarella cheese. Let cool slightly off heat (about 5-10 minutes).
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each mushroom cap. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 400Ã‚°F for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Macros Per Serving (4 mushrooms, including wine):
Calories – 120
Protein – 14g
Carbs – 5g
Fat – 5.5g
MEAL PREP TIP: Mushrooms can be tricky to clean, so make sure never to wash them. To clean, use a dry to slightly damp kitchen towel or paper towels to rub off the mushroom tops.
Love our hot sauce? (We know you do.) Explore even more exclusive recipes, including Habanero Salmon, Chipotle Sweet Potato Wedges, and Fiery JalapeÃƒ±o Taco Salad. You can find even more recipes to try out in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes – and don't forget to Yum all your favorites for easy access in one handy location!