Sunday is the best day to get your meals ready for the week so you can focus on hitting all your fitness goals instead of worrying about what to eat. Get inspired to fill up your meal management system with this week's recipe for Bacon Bison Pizza below!
1 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 medium Egg
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
1/2 tsp, ground Oregano
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup, shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1 serving (serving = 1/2 cup) Kirkland Signature Marinara Sauce
1 cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 serving (serving = 4 oz) Nature's Rancher Ground Buffalo
1 slice cooked Bacon (Cured, Pan-Fried, Cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together cream cheese and eggs in a bowl.
3. Add cream, parmesan cheese, and spices and mix again.
4. Spray a circular pan with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle the Mexican cheese into the dish.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes (while the pizza is in the oven, cook and crumble the buffalo and bacon).
7. Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese buffalo and bacon.
8. Place the pizza back in the oven and bake until its bubbly and browning (about 15 minutes).
9. LET COOL for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Patience is a virtue! If you cut it while it's still too hot you'll have a mushy and messy pizza!
Recipe Provided by @hardcoreainsley