Spruce up your pork chops with some peppers and hot sauce in this simple and tasty recipe. Like what you see? Make sure to click the Yum button below and if you have an account, it'll save to your Recipe Box!
Makes 2 servings.
2 center cut loin chops, 1-inch thick
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 Anaheim pepper, sliced
1 JalapeÃƒ±o pepper, sliced
1 Santa Fe pepper, sliced
2 sprigs of thyme
2 tbsp Mango Serrano Hot Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Season chops with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil to pan and add peppers.
3. SautÃƒ©, add balsamic vinegar, and stir frequently for 4-5 minutes.
4. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
5. Wipe pan clean, return pan to heat, and add 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
6. Add thyme and chops; cook 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown.
7. Top chops with Mango Serrano Hot Sauce. Plate peppers and top with chops. Serve and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Calories – 438
Carb – 17g
Fat – 27g
Protein – 32g
If you love our the hot sauce, you're in luck – we're keeping the recipes coming! Dig into some of our latest: Chipotle Sweet Potato Wedges
, Chipotle Chicken & Corn Pizza
, Fiery JalapeÃƒ±o Taco Salad
, Chipotle Chicken Mole
, and Habanero Yogurt Chicken Curry. Get all the culinary motivation you need in our selection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes
– and don't forget to Yum all your favorites for easy access in one handy location!