November 14, 2012
Flip The Switch To Beast Mode
dissertation writers supplements, snacks and mulitple meals wherever you go during your day. The foods you need to give you the fuel to make you a rabid animal in the gym. The Base of Beast Mode
- Pre-packed mini-meals consisting of protein, veggies and fiber will sustain and keep you going over the course of a day. (Think of a fully loaded DURUS as the most epic six meal lunch box. Ever.)
- "Eating right means you are able to delay fatigue; it can allow you to push harder and recover faster," according to theAcademyofNutritionand Dietetics.
- No fatigue? Faster recovery? Welcome to the beast.
- Divide your daily-allotted calories amongst six meals.
- TheAcademyofNutritionand Dietetics also states, "Good nutrition supports strength building. A calorie-controlled meal plan of five to six small meals per day fuels muscle growth."
- Taking the time to create your own meals to pack in a multi meal cooler will ensure you are aware of all the ingredients going into what you eat, allowing you to control just how healthy your diet is.