What's better than charging head first into the week with your fitness goals in sight and your body ready to rock? Doing so with a fully packed meal management system that includes deliciously healthy grilled chicken skewers!
Makes 6 skewers.
1 lb. chicken tenders 1 red bell pepper 1 green bell pepper 1 onion 2 tsp coconut oil 6 bamboo skewers
1. Soak skewers in water for at least 30 min.
2. Cut veggies into bite-sized pieces.
3. Skewer chicken and veggies.
4. Grease the grill with coconut oil on a paper towel held with tongs.
5. Salt & pepper to taste before grilling skewers until chicken is cooked through.
Macros per skewer:
Meal Prep Tip:
Grilled chicken skewers are a summer grilling staple. They can be customized with any vegetable you like and paired with other sides or your favorite sauces. Just use sauce sparingly and don't forget to adjust your macros!
If you liked this recipe, check out more chicken cuisine with recipes for lemon chicken broccoli, green chili chicken enchiladas, and peanut butter chicken. As always, get even more nutritiously tasty ideas for your meal management system with all of our Meal Prep Sundays recipes!