- Claims for packages marked “ delivered must be filed after 4 days and before 14 days from the date the packaged was marked “ delivered.”
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 7 days (20 for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Damaged Items - Any damage done by the carrier needs to be filed within 4 days of the package marked as delivered.
- If your package was verified as stolen - a claim needs to be filed within 4 days of the package being marked as delivered.
- Shipping Insurance only covers one replacement for your original order.
- Shipping Insurance is not available for warranty replacement orders.
- Any shipping Insurance Fees are non-refundable.