Route Shipping Insurance
Route provides shipping insurance for all orders. Route will refund your purchase if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Route provides package protection as well as one-click refunds and re-orders. Route Insurance costs $0.98 cents for orders less than $100 USD and 1% of the total order for orders above $100 USD.
You are given the option to add the Route Shipping Insurance during check out. If you buy Route Shipping Insurance, you will receive an email with instructions on how to file a claim if your order is lost, stolen or damaged.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered".
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim can be made.
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International orders - 20 days
Note: Claims for lost orders must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if the Six Pack Fitness tracking system indicates that the package has been "delivered," but the package has not been received.
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the date your tracking number says your package was delivered before filing your claim.
Note: Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date the tracking system says that your package was delivered.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately.
- Please include a photo of the damaged item and the packaging received.
Note: Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date the tracking system says that your package was delivered.
Please note that Route does not cover items with:
- an incorrect address that was provided by the customer;
- factory defects or items with pre-existing cosmetic damage; and/or
- incorrect items (e.g. the wrong size, color, etc.)
How to file a claim
When you purchase a product with Route shipping insurance, you will get an email with your Route Order ID and a link to file a claim.
To file a claim from your email, follow the steps below:
- Open your email from Route.
- Copy your Route Order ID and then click FILE A CLAIM. Insert your copied Route Order ID into the claim form and click submit.
Additional Benefit to Route
If you Download the Route app on the Apple App Store, you can visually track your packages, anytime, anywhere!
Visit routeapp.io to learn more.