6 Pack Exclusive Recipe: Chipotle Chicken Mole
We're back with another delicious take on a classic recipe â€“ this time featuring the flavorful combination of smoky peppers and mild heat in our Chipotle Hot Sauce. If you prefer your hot sauce on the medium side, Chipotle's a good choice for you â€“ but browse all our hot sauces for even more variety in heat and flavor!
Makes 4 servings.
1 pound chicken
1 cup black beans
1 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 medium avocados
2 tbs lime juice
1 ounce Frontera Mole
5 ounces #FlavorAMP Chipotle Hot Sauce
1. Place chicken, chopped onions, black beans and tomatoes in slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together Frontera Mole, #FlavorAMP Chipotle Hot Sauce, and lime juice.
3. Add to slow cooker and toss ingredients to coat evenly.
4. Cook for 3-4 hours on high.
5. Lift chicken breast and shred with 2 forks.
6. Serve on tortilla (optional).
Carb - 22g
Fat - 13g
Protein - 32g
If you've been enjoying our new hot sauces, you must explore more of our 6 Pack-exclusive hot sauce recipes, including Fiery JalapeÃ±o Taco Salad, Flaming Hot Chipotle Wings, Habanero Yogurt Chicken Curry, JalapeÃ±o Zest Tri-Tip Roast and Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs. Find even more culinary inspiration with all the recipes in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes!