6 Pack Exclusive Recipe: Flaming Hot Chipotle Wings
And we're back with even more hot sauce recipes in this week's 6 Pack-exclusive recipe for Flaming Hot Chipotle Wings! Get the scoop on ALL our hot sauces, including ingredients and nutritional facts, then bring the heat when you prepare this week's deliciously saucy recipe.
Makes 4 servings.
2 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (approximately 3-4 medium limes)
2 tsp lime zest (approximately 2 medium limes)
2 tsp minced garlic
10 tsp #FlavorAmp Chipotle Hot Sauce
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 baked sweet potato, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack in the center of the oven.
2. Disjoint wings and cut into 3 pieces. Keep the tips for stock or discard.
3. Spray sheet pan with olive oil spray. Place wings on a sheet pan.
4. Bake wings for approximately 45 minutes until they are starting to turn golden.
5. While wings are baking mix fresh lime juice, lime zest, minced garlic and #FlavorAMP Chipotle Hot Sauce ingredients in a glass bowl.
6. Remove wings from oven, and while still warm, place in the bowl of marinade and mix well to coat wings. Marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to one hour at room temperature.
7. Preheat broiler to low, return wings to sheet pan, and broil for about 7 minutes, turning once until wings are golden brown. If you prefer to finish the wings on the grill, heat grill to medium high and grill turning as needed for about 7 â€“ 10 minutes. When you first put the wings on the grill, they may flame. Quickly move wings to another area to avoid over-charring.
8. Optionally, top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
9. Serve with sweet potato.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories - 304
Carb - 9g
Fat - 12g
Protein - 43g
Explore even more of our 6 Pack-exclusive hot sauce recipes: Habanero Yogurt Chicken Curry, JalapeÃ±o Zest Tri-Tip Roast and Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs, then get even more motivated with all our recipes in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes!