6 Pack Exclusive Recipe: Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs
Our weekly recipes are back with a bang! To celebrate the launch of our brand new line of hot sauces, we're going to be sharing one recipe a week that features one of our healthy sauces, the first of their kind to be made exclusively for athletes. This week, fire it up with our Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs!
Makes 4 servings.
2 tablespoons Mango Serrano
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 pound extra large shrimp, deveined, with tails on
2 cups white mushrooms, sliced in fourths
1 cup of sliced bell pepper
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In small bowl combine Mango Serrano, honey, lime juice, and garlic.
2. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
3. Thread shrimp, mushrooms, and bell peppers in even amounts onto your grilling skewers.
Note: If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak the skewers in water for at least 1 hour before grilling.
4. Brush skewer all over with Mango Serrano mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp is firm and opaque in the center.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving:
Calories - 132
Carb - 12g
Fat - 2g
Protein - 19g
Sugar - 9g
Need more meal prep fuel? Check out all the culinary delights in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes!