Meal Prep Sundays With Fit2Fat2Fit: Thai Turkey Skillet
The best thing about the end of the week is choosing which recipes you're gonna bust out to load up your meal management system. You know we love sharing the healthiest and tastiest recipes o be found for Meal Prep Sundays. This weekend, get inspired to play chef with5 this recipe for Thai Turkey Skillet.
1 lb lean ground turkey
2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
2 tbs minced or grated fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3 tbs peanut butter (preferably natural pb)
2 tbs lime juice
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sesame oil
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
8 romaine lettuce cups
1. Brown the ground turkey in a large non-stick skillet or wok; drain the grease.
2. Add the peppers, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cook over medium-high heat about 4 minutes, or until the peppers have softened slightly.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cilantro.
5. Remove skillet from heat and add the peanut butter mixture, mix well.
6. Serve the meat mixture rolled up in the lettuce leaves.
Drew's Meal Prep Tip:
When storing leftovers, make sure to store meat mixture and chopped lettuce separately. To reassemble, top chopped lettuce with meat for a less messy version the day after.
Recipe source: Fit2Fat2Fit