Meal Prep Sundays: Almond-Dusted Protein Balls
This weekend, get prepped for the week with our awesome recipe for Almond-Dusted Protein Balls, the perfect way to get the protein you need in a delicious and easy-to-carry form. Load up your meal management system with these protein balls and get pumped!
1.5 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 cup raw oats
Â½ cup almond flour
Â½ toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
1. Mix peanut butter, honey, protein powder, and oats in a bowl.
2. Form into small 1" balls.
3. Mix almond flour and toasted almonds on a flat plate.
4. Roll balls in flour and toasted almond mixture.
5. Chill balls in fridge for a few hours, and then enjoy.
Meal Prep Tip:
Customize your protein balls by trying different flavors of protein powder, nut butters, and additional add-ins. Um, dark chocolate chips?
Recipe inspired by www.bodybuilding.com.