We're back with another delicious take on a classic recipe – this time featuring the flavorful combination of smoky peppers and mild heat in our Chipotle Hot Sauce. If you prefer your hot sauce on the medium side, Chipotle's a good choice for you – but browse all our hot sauces for even more variety in heat and flavor!
1 pound chicken 1 cup black beans
1 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 medium avocados
2 tbs lime juice
1 ounce Frontera Mole
5 ounces #FlavorAMP Chipotle Hot Sauce
1 low carb flour tortilla (optional)
1. Place chicken, chopped onions, black beans and tomatoes in slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together Frontera Mole, #FlavorAMP Chipotle Hot Sauce, and lime juice.
3. Add to slow cooker and toss ingredients to coat evenly.
4. Cook for 3-4 hours on high.
5. Lift chicken breast and shred with 2 forks.
6. Serve on tortilla (optional).
7. Slice fresh avocado wedges and place on top.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories - 317 Carb - 22g Fat - 13g Protein - 32gIf you've been enjoying our new hot sauces, you must explore more of our 6 Pack-exclusive hot sauce recipes, including Fiery JalapeÃƒ±o Taco Salad, Flaming Hot Chipotle Wings, Habanero Yogurt Chicken Curry, JalapeÃƒ±o Zest Tri-Tip Roast and Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs. Find even more culinary inspiration with all the recipes in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes!